Thursday, July 17, 2014

Welcome to My World

Aloha and welcome to my blog.  

Life for me up until now has been like surfing.  I felt like I'm in the middle of a water tube with the curl of a huge wave hanging over my head and me crouched down inside holding my breath so as not to disturb anything, less the wave come crashing down on me and I completely wipe out.

Six months ago my husband of 41 years peacefully passed away.  We laughed, sparred, supported and helped each other, raised our two sons and dogs, kept our home, worked and created a business, did a lot of community activities, traveled to many places, practiced Buddhism, and played with friends and family.  Needless to say, his passing left a big hole in my heart and threw me into depression, sadness and grief.

Thankfully, I have Master Sha and all of his wisdom, practices, teachings and Divine, Tao and Source blessings.  Over the eight years as his student, I fortified myself with everything Master Sha had to offer for just these kinds of set backs and challenges.  My preparation was a soul strengthening workout.  I felt ready for the real thing.   No matter how I thought I was prepared, losing my beloved spouse was one of the biggest hurts I experienced.  However, the grieving process was made easier and transformed faster because of Divine blessings and Soul Healing.

When I could barely function emotionally, mentally and physically I dragged myself to Master Sha's Soul Healing Center Honolulu. Luckily, I had to be there to serve, teach workshops, and lead practices.  Those tasks kept me spiritually connected and released the sadness and lessened the depression.  I felt lighter and lifted at the Center because of the huge Source Light Ball and blessing that Master Sha gave the Center.

Another tremendous help were all the downloads and Divine healing services given by Master Sha and his Divine Channels.  It seemed as if whatever download or blessing was being offered by Master Sha was just the one I needed at that time.  Master Pam Uyeunten and all the students at our Center sent me heart touching blessings.  Visiting Worldwide Representatives, Master David Lusch and Master Ximena provided powerful transforming Divine blesings that took me to the next level of healing.  The recent Crown Chakra blessing for the Tian Di Ren He Yi Da Ai Temple by Master Ximena filled the hole in my heart with rich Divine Love.

Divine promised me I would overcome my grief in six months.  July 10 was six months.  I not only recovered gracefully but I got my joy back!  So now I feel like I'm riding those huge waves instead of being stuck inside the tube and held hostage by fear and worry.

I invite you come surf with me.  There are many things I discovered and want to share, and I want to listen and learn from you too. Join me on a tandem ride.  Together, we can go from depression to J-0-Y.


7 comments:

  1. Dear Master Diane,

    Thank you for this beautiful post! Thank you for sharing your heart. I appreciate your sincerity! Thank you. Love you. I am ready to surf! :)

    Love and light,
    Master Mirva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Master Diane,
    Thank you for this heart touching post. Reading it I have an even deeper appreciation of the many ways we are helped through the teachings and blessings of Master Sha. Iam so grateful you will continue to surf.
    Love and gratitude,
    Master Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear Master Diane for an honest, heart touching sharing of your experiences over the last 6 months. We are all blessed by your strength and deep faith. Love you.

    Master Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Master Diane,
    Thank You for sharing your heart touching story from depression to joy. You have helped many just by sharing your journey and the "tools" you used from Master Sha to overcome those situations. Thank you for your Aloha and service to your Ohana, which has now greatly expanded by your blog! Master Robert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your sharing Master Diane. Depression can deeply impact a person's life. I'm all for more joy and less suffering. I know this blog will serve many. Love and gratitude, Master Sher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha Master Diane! Thank you for sharing your story, this was very heart touching for me. Your openness and sincerity is a welcome to read during such difficult times like losing a loved one. I am very happy your depression has now turned to joy and you can allow your heart to fully shine its love and happiness to everyone. You are such a beautiful soul, teacher and Master, I love you very much and the joy you have brought and bring to my heart and soul. love you and can't wait to read more of your blog posts. xx lillian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Master Diane,

    your post touched me deeply. You are such a strong person and such a great role model in total GOLD service! We cannot thank you enough for your service! I am ready to serve!!

    With deep gratitude from Germany

    ReplyDelete